In addition to agreeing to these policies, Clients requesting services will be required to sign and return the following forms to Former Fitness Flunky, LLC prior to receiving a Fitness Assessment, Training Program Design, or engaging in any Personal Training Sessions:
- Training Services Agreement
- Consent form for Exercise Testing
- Health and Medical History Questionnaire
- Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q)
- Release of Liability
- Waiver, Release, and Assumption of Risk Form
- Home Workout Waiver
If you have any of the following physical conditions, you may be required to obtain a Medical Clearance and/or signed Physician’s Consent Form prior to receiving a Fitness Assessment or engaging in any Training Program:
- Hypertension (>145/95 mm Hg)
- Hyperlipidemia (cholesterol >220 mg/dl or a total cholesterol-to-HDL ratio of >5.0)
- Family history of heart disease prior to age 60
- Abnormal resting EKG
- Any other condition that Former Fitness Flunky, LLC in its sole discretion may deem to present an unreasonable risk to your health, were you to participate in a fitness evaluation or program.
Unless other arrangements are made, Personal Training sessions, and Fitness Evaluations (these services herein individually and collectively referred to as sessions) last approximately sixty minutes unless otherwise specified. In order to provide the best service to all Clients, Former Fitness Flunky, LLC cannot commit to extending any particular session beyond its previously scheduled time. In those cases where schedules do permit, Clients may request to extend sessions beyond sixty minutes at the current hourly session rate.
Rates for Former Fitness Flunky, LLC services are subject to change. Services prepaid for by Client, which are unused at the time of any rate change, will be honored at the price already paid.
Time slots are available on a “first-come, first-served” basis by appointment. Client must schedule sessions at least 24 hours in advance.
In order to provide the best possible service to all Clients, Former Fitness Flunky, LLC asks that all Clients be ready to begin their session at the scheduled time. Time lost at the beginning of a session due to a Client’s tardiness cannot be made up at the end of the session as that could potentially impact the next scheduled Client. Unless prior arrangements have been made, a Client will be deemed a “no-show” when they are fifteen minutes late for an appointment. No rescheduling will be allowed for “no-shows” and session will be forfeited without refund.
- All qualifying cancellations will result in a rescheduling of the appointment.
- A qualifying cancellations will be made with a minimum of 24 hours advance notice in order for the session to be rescheduled. Due to an inability to fill the previously blocked time period, Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice given will not qualify for rescheduling and the Client will be charged for the session. Cancellations must be made by calling (913) 271-6438 to be deemed effective.
- If Former Fitness Flunky, LLC needs to cancel a scheduled session, Client will be asked to reschedule the session at their convenience.
- No money will be refunded for a cancellation at any time. All appointments will be rescheduled or forfeited if cancelled less then 24 hours before scheduled start time.
- If the Client is unable to continue participating in their fitness program due to medical reasons and they have pre-paid for Personal Training Sessions, they may transfer any remaining Personal Training Sessions to another person.
Former Fitness Flunky, LLC accepts cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- Payment for services is due before or at the time of the first appointment, based on the current rate.
- Personal Training sessions and Phone Consultations, whether purchased a la carte or as part of a package, must be paid for prior to receiving service. Payment will be collected at the beginning of the session at the current rate.
- Former Fitness Flunky, LLC will not refund money for any reason. Sessions are planned in advance and based specifically on Client needs and as such, refunds are not possible. If you pre-pay for services and you are unable to continue participating in their fitness program due to medical reasons you may transfer any remaining Personal Training Sessions to another person. 12 Week Training Programs are not transferable because they are specifically designed for each Client.
Clients are required to observe any and all rules of the gym or facility where workouts take place, if applicable.
Shirts and shoes are required at all times during sessions. Client should also have water available as necessary during the workout.
Clients have the right to terminate a particular exercise or workout at any time. You are in control of your workouts. If an exercise is uncomfortable or painful, or if you want to stop for any reason, you may do so at any time. If a particular exercise is painful for you to do or you have an injury or other limitation that makes it difficult for you to do, Former Fitness Flunky, LLC can attempt to substitute another exercise to work that particular muscle group.
You will get from your workouts what you put in. Results will vary by individual and Former Fitness Flunky, LLC cannot guarantee specific results. Client acknowledges that Client is responsible for their decisions regarding whether or not to exercise consistently, eat properly, rest enough, and live a healthy lifestyle.
Former Fitness Flunky, LLC respects your privacy. Due to the nature of our services, it is necessary to collect certain personal information from Clients. All information collected is treated as STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL, and Former Fitness Flunky, LLC will not share or redistribute your information with any third party except as necessary to provide services purchased by the Client, or as required by law. Any information gathered from a Client is for our records and, if applicable, necessary to provide the services to the Client for which we have been contracted.
All Terms and Conditions are subject to change. The most current version of these Terms, Conditions, and Policies will be posted on www.formerfitnessflunky.com.
Last Updated: 2/27/14